Thursday, May 3, 2018

Starting Over




I really didn't want to do this and had wanted to start on Friday, but it is what it is. I'm starting my 100 Days of Writing from May 1 and it will go to Sunday August 12, 2018. I wanted to start last Friday but then thought that starting at the beginning of the month was a better idea.

I will be moving over all of my writing to my Patreon page (Reckless) on May 6th. I will have 2 blogs per week that will be public I will also start taking Sci-Fi Story submissions on May 8th and in order to submit you will have to be a Patron at the $10 level. I may also expand this on our website when that goes public so that you can just submit there. After you become a Patron I will email you where to send your submission. I'm very excited to see what kinds of Sci-Fi people are writing and what everyone is thinking. I hope that you find my writing equally as intriguing or at least want to see what happens with this project. If you want a refresher about Reckless Press you can read my earlier post Here

I know that as of late that my writing/posting has been sporadic but now that deadlines and production schedules have been put in place postings will be regular. I really want my business to succeed and I need to focus on this more than all the external stuff with my day job. I really appreciate everyone who gives my writing a passing glance and takes the time to read what I write, thank you so much for sticking with me while I get this all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment