Monday, May 7, 2018

FEARS


Fear is the greatest paralyzer. My biggest fear is not betting on myself and not doing what I love, writing.

Writing is the one place where I can be myself. I feel free when I write. Forcing myself to write is scary, but I feel like I'm getting to know myself again.

Two of my other biggest fears are failing and not following through and being regretful of not putting in the time and work needed to make my business and writing a success.

Sometimes I put up self  barriers, like I need to clean up my office before I can work, it's Sunday so I have to mow the lawn, the bathroom needs to be cleaned, etc., etc., etc. It amazes me what I come up with to get out of being creative. I sometimes wonder if I'm not afraid of being successful.

I know it's silly, but it feels that way sometimes, like I can't make myself go. The work is right there waiting for me and I make excuses not to get it done. I have no reason why I do it but I want to work on getting down to work and getting shit done.

Then again, I could just have ADHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment