Tuesday, May 8, 2018

When It Rains It Pours




This has been quite the weekend/Monday for me. First I had a backed up main drain Thursday night and had to have a plumber out, got it taken care of quickly and thought that was that, then Friday morning I get a call from my mom that there was still water everywhere and it looked like it was coming from the water heater. I rushed home and called my HVAC guy out and he thought it just might be loose from having the main drain clogged, it sometimes happens, well he got there and said no such luck, I needed a whole new water heater, but he couldn't install until Monday but he would turn the water supply off which he did and I could still have hot water for the weekend and it should run itself out. Saturday morning I woke up to more water in my hall, checked on the water supply valve and it was turned off, but it was still running water because the shut off valve was broken, so I had to turn off the water to the whole house and drain the water heater and wet/dry vac the carpet and laundry room all weekend. Finally on Monday I got a new water heater installed and was able to start on my first Patreon blog for Patrons, yah! I got work done!!! That is until my laptop was accidentally knocked over by myself and my niece...now the dang thing won't boot up. I've lost what I was working on. I'm so upset, but I'm hopefully I can get help to recover it. I will have a Patreon post up later tonight, borrowing a desk top in the mean time. I'm going to go sit in a dark cave until then, le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment