Sunday, May 27, 2018

Stress Is The Worst for Creativity

Lately I have been going through some stress personally and professionally. I think I'm just letting too much get to me and really need to get back to meditating daily and yoga. I've just been so preoccupied with the being stressed rather than focusing on what can unstress me and working. Contrary to what it looks like lately, I love working. It relaxes me and good things come from it. More and more I'm starting to realize that I'm not writing for anyone else but myself. So, everything here is about things I like or am interested in or have a viewpoint on. No matter what this is all my work no one else, so why not just do what I want to do. I like writing about movies, music and politics and maybe some bad poetry and decent short stories. I'm just going to do all of this for me. I need to be a little selfish right now. Life's to crazy and short not to be doing what I want to do. I'd always be wondering what if I had just done what I wanted to do? I'd regret at least not trying to do what I want and I think the saddest thing would be just to not even start.

No comments:

Post a Comment