Thursday, April 26, 2018

What's Been Going On Lately

Well things have become quite crazy. My day job office moved and if you've ever had to move 25 file cabinets and over a thousand files, you know my pain. It has been a crazy month and a half but things are starting to calm down. I've just been working 12 hour days and been burned out. I really thought that I would be able to keep up with both my job and this project, but who knew that boxing up files for scanning, moving files to a new location, getting a major shred and office clean out and move arranged and done would burn you completely out. I will be hitting the restart button tomorrow and plan to give more details about Reckless Press and My 100 Days of Writing project then. I don't like to have to be the person to have to reset a project, especially one like this but I feel that it is needed at this time. I really do see this moving forward with Patreon within the next few days and getting started there. I just want to say thank you for sticking with me through this exhausting time, I really appreciate it and I hope that you enjoy what I'm doing do far.

No comments:

Post a Comment