Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Finding Time

Yes, I know that this isn't a clock per se but I like that it says Time -O-Lite.
If you know what this is leave it in the comment section and I'll let you know
if you're correct! 

I think I've ran into a slight wall, but I'm sure that I can over come it. Getting here and writing is hard, especially without a proper production schedule, so now that I've got it in place this should be easier, although I'm still finding it hard to fit writing time in. I know that I have to adjust my scheduling a bit and get up earlier or stay up later, what I'm really finding hard is giving up time with my kid.

Although I think that's par for the course with any career, you have to give up a little time to get something out of whatever you're trying to accomplish. I guess more my problem is giving up the relaxation time, like plopping down in front of the t.v. or reading some bad magazine articles or texting with a friend. I'll have to give up my slack off time, which really in the long run I'm getting more things to do, keeping me busy keeps the depression and complaining about not being busy at bay.

I will start posting earlier now that I'm getting my footing and getting a routine down, every once in awhile there maybe some late posts or super early posts, but I think once I get my production schedule in order etc. things will flow on a better schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment