Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Just a Short Note

Since I last posted a lot has been going on. I LLC'd my publishing company and have started putting into motion the submission process for our annual literary zine. Wow, I don't think that a more Frasier-esque sentence has ever been written by me. Anyway, I've been in the process of writing a business plan, an operations agreement, flyers and getting things together to start a podcast with my business partner, Rebecca. So I've been busy, but I am getting my shit together because I do want to keep writing blogs. For now I am putting my fiction serial on hold, still working on it, but just won't be posting here for the time being, I will still be posting about movies, books, pop culture, politics, etc on Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm getting on a schedule, it's important to do these things I've been told by people....plus it keeps me dependable. I'll also be posting info about my business here and on the business website. A lot of that will be about writing, publishing and literature so more than likely I'll be starting another blog for my business. I will release my business name when the Facebook page and website it up. Anyway look for my blog tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment