Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Changes

I've decided to do some re-vamping here and I may need to do some more changes down the line, like creating separate blogs, for now though I will keep posting here and on my website. Starting next week I will be posting three times a week. Sunday/Monday I will be posting my fiction serial, Wednesday will be about movies and Friday will be editorial, news, and random journal posts about how my business is doing, writing,etc. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile so that I can get myself into a rhythm with my posts. I just want to make things a little more deliberate instead of just doing whatever.

My publishing business is getting closer to becoming more of reality as I've been working with funding etc to get things started. I'm hoping that I can start my podcast soon. It will be hosted on my website christine-larranaga.squarespace.com Myself and my friend, Rebecca will be hosting it and will be talking about everything from Literature, Movies, Politics, single mom hood etc. basically everything that we find interesting. I will be posting the names of both my business and the podcast soon so that interested parties can take a look and a listen, I just want to get set up and on the way before I give specifics. Hopefully we will be looking to take submissions for books etc, by October 1 and hoping to have the podcast set up mid- September.

If you have any questions, comments, ideas for stories, please let me know in the comments below or contact me on Twitter @ChristineLarran

No comments:

Post a Comment