Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summer Time

So far this summer has been very quiet and slow. Which is good when you really do have a lot to get done. I know that I've been gone for awhile, but I've been looking for a job and taking a few courses to dust off some skills that I let lapse while at my former employment.

I'm taking a Screenwriting for Television at Coursera as well. It's got me back in a grove and I've found a project that I really want to flush out and develop. I'm excited by the whole thing. I've also been working on putting things together for publishing company, hoping to put the call out for submissions by the end of August.

Lately though I've been thinking about putting a serial out once a month on this blog along with actually blogging. I'm just trying to flush my main character out and to see where this story takes me first. I'm hoping to have a final copy ready to go up next Sunday. I'm also going to get proactive with this blog. Any suggestions for articles please leave them in the comments section. As much as I was going to try not to write about politics so much here, I think I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn't write about the upcoming election, the world around me, etc. and besides I do like to write about politics, it's why I went to Journalism school.

Anyway this is going to be a short blog today, just kind of summarizing what I've been up to, or really what I haven't been up to.....

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @ChristineLarran  and keep an ear open for upcoming podcast, name to be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment